This directive has been cancelled by Fire Chief Gerry Gray.
REDDING, Calif. - Due to multiple area fires and shortage of firefighting personnel, I have directed SHASCOM to not dispatch fire resources to emergency medical calls in the City of Redding, except for the most critical ‘Echo’ calls. Medic crews will still respond to all such calls.
- CANCELLED: Redding Fire Chief Directive to SHASCOM: Do Not Dispatch Fire Resources to Emergency Medical Calls Unless Critical
- Beloved Redding Fire Chief Dies at 54
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Critical fire weather prompts Red Flag Warning today
- A Red Flag Warning for critical fire danger continues today
- Cal Fire Uses Aerial Resources to Fight Delta Fire
- Redding Warehouse Fire
- BLM hiring hotshots, dispatchers, firefighters and a fire lookout
- Memorial Services Planned for Redding Fire Chief Gerry Gray
- Public Viewing for Beloved Redding Fire Chief Gerry Gray