CHICO, Calif. - One of the teenage students killed in Friday’s shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas grew up in the North State.
Action News Now learned that Aaron Kyle Mcleod was born in Chico in 2003, he lived in the area until 2011, that’s when he moved to Santa Fe, Texas.
He is described as friends as someone who was always smiling, a great student and athlete.
He also loved musicals, was a huge movie buff and loved his PlayStation.
Funeral services will be this Thursday in Hitchcock, Texas.
- One of the Santa Fe Shooting Victims was Raised in the North State
- Pet photos with Santa
- Paradise Breakfast with Santa
- Redding Operation Blue Santa
- Cherry Street shooting victim identified
- Christmas Day shooting victim identified
- UPDATE: Oroville shooting victim identified
- Breakfast with Santa in Oroville
- Prayer vigil for Rancho Tehama shooting victims