GRIDLEY, Calif. - A two-story home in Gridley was damaged on Saturday after a well-involved fire took place, one firefighter was injured as authorities quickly knocked it down.
According to Butte County Cal Fire, the fire took place about 4:40 p.m. at the 2100 block of Eagle Meadows Dr., where six engine/truck companies were sent.
Firefighters arrived at the scene and quickly knocked down the blaze.
Fourteen personnel was sent, one of whom was hurt, with a small injury and was taken to a hospital for evaluation, according to Cal Fire.
It took about two to three hours for an overhaul of the building.
- 1 Firefighter Hurt after Quick Knockdown of Gridley Structure Fire
- Butte Co. firefighters knockdown fully involved trailer
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road
- Fire Crews Battle Structure, Vegetation Fire
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home
- Structure fire along Highway 32, fire under control
- 24 fire personnel respond to residential structure fire in Redding
- Long Beach Fire Captain Dies While Responding to Structure Fire
- Building Damaged west of Chico by Structure Fire