Photo Gallery 2 Images
Chico, Calif.-- Chico Police have arrested a man for allegedly assaulting an employee at the Chico Mall.
Chico Police arrested Antonio Spruell around 6 p.m. Monday. Police say he assaulted an employee at Zumiez after trying to buy over $900 worth of merchandise with a fraudulent credit card.
When officers arrested him, they say they found over $1,400 worth of stolen merchandise taken from the Zumiez in Yuba City earlier in the day. Both the Chico Police Department and the Yuba City Police Department are now investigating the thefts.
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Employee at the Chico Mall
- Air Mattress Rage- Man allegedly assaults Walmart employee
- Tehama Co. man arrested for allegedly assaulting two women
- Man allegedly assaulted girlfriend over video games
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- UPDATED: Homeless man who allegedly assaulted elderly man in Chico pleaded not guilty, but competency challenged
- QU professor arrested for allegedly assaulting girlfriend with frying pan
- Man allegedly steals sex toy charged with assault
- Chico Man Arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Halloween events coming to the Chico Mall