UPDATE: 4/4/2018 1:21 p.m.
Redding Calif.—According to a Redding Police Department Facebook post, Joseph Kern in no longer missing, and is safe with his family.
UPDATE 4/3/2018 3:07 p.m.
Redding Calif.—According to Redding Police the family has been in contact with the missing boy, but he ran away.
Police spoke with the grandmother and father and the boy was contacted near the Mt. Shasta Mall, but then ran away.
He is still considered missing and at risk.
Redding Calif.—Redding Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a missing 12 year old boy from Redding.
Redding Police say, Joseph Kern is considered at risk.
He was last seen leaving a family members home in the Mary Lake area on Sunday April 1st.
Kern is believed to still be in the Redding area.
If you have seen Kern or have any information on his whereabouts, you are asked to call Redding Police at 225-4200.
- UPDATE:12 Year Old Missing at Risk Boy Found
- UPDATE: at risk Paradise woman found
- UPDATE: Missing Butte College student FOUND
- UPDATE: Deputies Found Missing Elderly Man
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- Police: Bones found are that of missing boy
- UPDATE: BOLO for 2 missing north state men FOUND
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Arielle Kebbel's missing sister found
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead