Scroll for more content...
Her travel insurance covered some of the expenses for her care but not all of them and to make matters worse the only way she can come back to the use is via a medical helicopter. According to the U.S. consulate in Mexico. “individuals with life-threatening emergencies or who wish to leave Mexico immediately and cannot travel on a commercial flight, transportation via air ambulance is a possibility…. prices for these flights are expensive.” which is why the consulate suggested a go fund me page to help pay for the expensive. Family members are currently trying to raise enough money to through go fund me to bring her back to the United States. If you wish to help out log on here for the story.
- Redding native suffers stroke while on vacation in Mexico. Family tries to raise money to get her home
- American family found dead in Mexico while on vacation
- Man's love of basketball fuels miraculous recovery after suffering strokes
- Metro Atlanta middle school teacher dies after suffering massive stroke
- Family foundation raising money for inclusive playground
- 'Jersey Shore Family Vacation' first look trailer
- Money raised to buy family living in box a new home
- Iowa family found dead in Mexico
- Marines raise money to bring Afghan puppies home from deployment
- Best adventure vacations for 2018