The Yuba City Public Works Department would like to provide notice of a planned closure of the 5th Street Bridge for maintenance activities occurring Sunday, January 7th, 2018 at 7:00am through 3:00pm that day.
Crews will be placing message signs beginning today, Tuesday the 2nd, to alert motorists of the planned closure.
Traffic control will be placed at access points to block through traffic during the scheduled work closure. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the planned closure please contact me or Jack McDaniel at (530) 788-8832.
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- Renovation for Fifth Street bridge near Yuba City
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home