Chico, Calif - An event called the “Foster Hope Festival,” will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., hoping to raise awareness for the need of foster parents.
The hope festival will be located in downtown Chico city plaza where several vendors and booths from local foster agencies will answer questions about this issue.
The organizer says that people can help in other ways if they are not able to become foster parents.
Along with the event there will be games, raffles and kid’s activities for the whole family.
- Foster awareness festival in Chico
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday
- Petco Honors Chico Woman for Fostering 60+ Dogs
- Snow Goose Festival in Chico to mark 19th year
- 2018 Chico Comedy Festival to Deliver Laughs This Weekend
- New Art Festival Coming to Chico in September
- Festive New Year's Eve cocktail
- California Nut Festival Returns Saturday
- Raising awareness of stalking and its dangers
- Bird watchers gather for 'Snow Goose Festival'