Scroll for more content...
It's taking place from 3 - 5 p.m. on Friday, January 26th, at the Chico Area Recreation District headquarters on Vallombrosa Avenue.
The event is free and open to the public, but seating is limited so if you want to go you need to call and reserve a spot as soon as possible.
Mayor Sean Morgan will deliver the State of the City Address. The Chair of the Chamber Board of Directors, Anastacia Snyder with Catalyst Domestic Violence Services will present a Business Climate Report. Mark Francis with Golden Valley Bank will give a report on the "Chico Economic Snapshot for 2018", and Melanie Bassett with the Downtown Chico Business Association will present a Downtown Report.
To RSVP for the Summit call the Chico Chamber of Commerce at (530) 891-5556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Chico Business Summit and State of the City January 26th
- 2018 Business Summit & State of the City Address
- Car crashes into Chico business
- New trampoline business its doors in Chico
- Christmas business booming in downtown Chico
- Man drives car into a Chico business
- Chico business has watch stolen, returned
- Chico Business Hosts Luncheon with Law Enforcement
- Successful Ceramics Business Moves to Chico
- City of Chico Budget Future