FORT CARSON, Colo. (AP) - The military has released the names of two Colorado-based soldiers who were killed in a helicopter crash in California.
The Army said Monday 1st Lt. Clayton R. Cullen and Chief Warrant Officer 2 Kevin F. Burke died Saturday when an AH64 Apache helicopter crashed during training at the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California.
Cullen was from Indiana and Burke from California. The Army didn't release their hometowns.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Cullen and Burke were assigned to the 4th Combat Aviation Brigade of the 4th Infantry Division at Fort Carson, Colorado.
- 2 Colorado soldiers ID'd as victims of California crash
- California Soldier Killed in Iraq
- 17-Year-Old Santa Ana Boy ID'd as Victim Killed in Tustin Crash
- Hart family crash: Body ID'd as 12-year-old Ciera Hart
- Artwork helps Colorado babies
- Soldier on Soldier Attacks Fast Facts
- Origin of illegally-introduced walleye found in Swan Lake ID'd
- Sirena Tuitele signs with Colorado
- Army identifies two soldiers killed in Kentucky helicopter crash
- 2 Fort Campbell Soldiers Killed In Training Crash