Veterans who want to get outside this weekend can enjoy Whiskeytown National Park, or Lassen Nation Park for free entrance weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
You can also visit any National Park for veteran free entrance weekend in the north state.
Veterans can also enjoy free golf at a north state golf course this weekend. Lake Redding golf course in Redding is offering free golf on Saturday to all active duty members and veterans.
Veterans that want to relax for the day can enjoy a free float from True Rest Float Spa in Chico. Saturday veterans can have a free float that is beneficial for anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
Veterans can also enjoy many sweets and good eats all over the north state.
Kaleidoscope Coffee in the north state is offering a free 16 ounce beverage to all veterans and uniformed officers at all three of their locations.
There are free meals offered all over the north state for veterans this Veteran’s Day.
Applebee’s is offering a free entrée for veterans. Red Robin is offering a free burger and fries for veterans. Cattlemens in Redding is offering a free active, inactive, and retired military a sirloin steak dinner from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday night.
- Many North State businesses are celebrating veterans this weekend
- Local business celebrates Mexican holiday
- Businesses Prepare for Graduation Weekend
- North State Symphony performs "Infectious Rhythms" this weekend
- North State Symphony Final Performances of the Season this Weekend
- 'La Comida' Restaurant Celebrates 50 Years in Business
- International Women's Day celebration at Chico State
- Shasta Lake busy despite wet start to Memorial Day Weekend
- North State Christmas Dinner Traditions
- North State Economic Forecast Conference