Here is what we know from the 4 p.m. press conference in Tehama County.
The shooting started at Bobcat Lane where the suspected shooter lived. Two people were killed at this location, one was a neighbor.
The deceased female neighbor is said to be someone the shooter had a dispute with in January.
The shooter then went through neighborhoods firing his gun while driving around.
The Elementary School heard the shots being fired from a quarter of a mile away and immediately locked down the school.
The shooter then rammed the gate of the school with his vehicle and then entered on foot with a semi-automatic weapon, but was unable to get inside.
Once he realized it was locked down he proceeded to drive down Stage Coach Road shooting his weapon.
Officers began chasing his vehicle then rammed him off the road and began to exchange gunfire with him. This led to the death of the shooter.
- Timeline of Tuesday's shooting rampage
- Resident's phone video catches gunfire volley during Rancho Tehama rampage
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Tehama County Election Results
- Breaking News Report: shooting in Tehama County
- Two dogs looking for home after owner was killed in Rancho Tehama rampage
- BloodSource Response to Tehama Shooting
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY