Glenn County Animal Control Officers are investigating the deadly poisoning of two dogs.
The dogs are owned by a couple employed in local law enforcement.
One of the dogs was found dead in its kennel early Sunday morning, at the couple's home on South Lassen Street in Willows.
The other dog was seriously ill and had to be euthanized.
Strychnine poisoning is suspected, and an autopsy is planned to confirm the cause of death.
Investigators are not commenting on a motive, but anyone with information is asked to contact the Glenn County Sheriff's Office. ###