:   |   |   |  
| Email Alerts | New! Mobile Apps

Residential Fire in Redding

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 7/19/2013 9:15 am

A fire started in the oven caused major damage to a home in Redding tonight.

 It started shortly after 5 p.m. at 2246 Washington Avenue near Olympus in the "Park Marina area. The woman who lived at the residence told fire investigators say she left bacon cooking in the oven and left briefly, but was gone longer than expected. When the woman returned she her house on fire. No one was hurt, and firefighters were able to stop it from spreading to neighboring homes.

The 2200 block Washington Avenue was closed for a couple hours. 

Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Action News Now

No comments yet!
Action News Headlines
Weather Center & Blog
Temp:
59°
Feels Like:
59°
Wind:
NW 8 mph


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.

Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.

© 2014 GOCOM Media of Northern California