Four families are left without homes after a fire destroyed everything they had. It happened Saturday early evening around five in Red Bluff at an apartment complex on Lakeside Drive. The Red Bluff fire department hasn't released the official cause of the blaze but according to a resident it was started by a flat screen TV. Red Cross is putting each of the families up in a motel for four nights. They also are giving them a food and clothes voucher. With them they brought quilts and stuff animals for all the kids who lost their toys in the fire.