The North Valley Community Foundation's hearts are broken for the families that were affected by the Tehama County tragedy and they are standing by ready to help.
They have set up a Rancho Tehama Support Fund where 100% of the donations will go to those families that were impacted by the shooting.
North Valley Community Foundation will work with the people on the ground to disburse the funds to those in need.
They will identify needs and help families with things like medical bills, and burial needs.
Donations are tax deductible and can be made by visiting www.NVCF.org or by mail to 240 Main Street Suite 260, Chico 95928.
- Rancho Tehama support fund
- Mother of Rancho Tehama shooter speaks out
- Rancho Tehama Elementary families aim to recover
- Prayer vigil for Rancho Tehama shooting victims
- Sheriff's investigators: Rancho Tehama gunman shot himself
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Neighbors say Rancho Tehama shooter long known for dangerous behavior
- Resident's phone video catches gunfire volley during Rancho Tehama rampage
- Community turns out for vigil at Rancho Tehama Rec Hall
- Rancho Tehama community calls for return to normalcy