GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Evacuation notices in place for the Mendocino Complex Fire have now been upgraded to mandatory evacuation orders for certain areas of Glenn County.
Mandatory evacuation orders are in place for all areas west of County Road 306 and south of County Road 308 in Glenn County.
This includes the Mendocino National Forest, west to the Lake County line, south to the Colusa County line and north to Forest Road 20N07 also known as County Road 308.
Residents in the areas have been notified by CodeRED alerts and deputies to evacuate.
Stay tuned with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest updates as they become available.
- Mendocino Complex Fire Evacuations in Glenn County Now Mandatory
- Mendocino Complex Fire Fully Contained
- California's Largest Wildfire: The Mendocino Complex
- Utah Firefighter killed while battling Mendocino Complex
- Firefighters Battling Mendocino Complex Say Verizon Hampered Information Efforts
- Igo Fire Department: "Time to evacuate"
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- Delta Fire: Current Evacuations and Advisories
- Evacuations and Road Closures Lifted for Shasta County Crest Line Fire